Thalman's happenings

The Thalman's have been so busy lately.  Actually, correction... I have been so busy.  Or at least my brain feels super stressed and busy.

DELICIOUS Pina Colada, inside a pineapple!

1. Leak in our main line coming into our house.  No idea how long it had been leaking but it was only a fluke we found it.  After it rained a TON I had him go down in the crawl space to see if everything was good.  Everything was but that! So called a plumber, he was fast, and friendly, and EXPENSIVE! Need help paying bills? Become a plumber! He was there for 45 min. and charged me $120 in labor GAAAH

2. AC stopped working... Called a bunch of people and choose the person that had the lowest diagnostic price.  GREAT choice! Fast, Friendly, and great priced.  They found out my AC was still warranted and I got a $20 coupon on their website!

Scott is kicking butt in school.  What's new? He's super smart and is really efficient at his studying which is GREAT for me! He has been super helpful lately since I have been "so busy".

Jackson is doing great! He is getting bigger and bigger each day! He feeds himself all of his meals with a fork or spoon.  Usually he switches between his utensils and his hands though.  He is also a big trouble maker! Sometimes I can't help but laugh.  We do the "Uh-Oh" song (Love and Logic) and he knows to go sit on the stair for time out.  He usually does pretty good about sitting there but lately he crawls up and down the stairs sideways.  Yup, on all fours back leg up then one arm and then both.  He has fallen down quite a bit from that.  Then we say "That's too bad. Maybe you should sit on your bum and that won't happen".  Man, I'm so mean =) He does get a hug though.


He is running everywhere usually with a bat or ball in his hand.  He is such a little dude and it is the cutest! Especially when he does "slam'a Jam'a" into his basketball hoop. He gives GREAT kisses and hugs, is starting to mimic sounds and words and is learning to say more words everyday.  He tries to jump in the air which is the cutest, loves his dog Scout and cuddles with him whenever he can, and he loves to pick up a book and sit down and read/look at it whenever he finds one. We are also now in tantrum mode.  Flop on the floor, hitting, wiggling and shaking really fast when getting his diaper changed... So great... Those definitely don't get attention.

Jackson also had his last appointment with the urologist! YAAAYY!!! But now we have to decide if we want him to see an ENT or not for his paralyzed left vocal chord.  He isn't having any issues except he still has a strider that sounds AWFUL when he is crying.  Sometimes he can make the abut they wanted us to come back awhile ago but I didn't want to.  I'm pretty sure they were going to stick a camera up his nose and down his throat again.. HATE THAT! He screams so much and I have to be the one to hold him super tight so he doesn't move.  So we'll see what we decide.

Some not finished quiet book pages

ME! Wow, I am making quiet books with my friends for our kids.  And me being the over achiever, I want to get it done NOW, ASAP. That's how I am about projects.  I just want to finish them. I was going to wait till Christmas but he needs it NOW for church.  My house is a mess.  Haven't been doing too great at keeping up with the cleaning.  This month has been full of church and friend activities, I just have found myself looking for time. That needs to change. I also like go places. Whether it's the mall, target, babies r us, hobby lobby, the flea market.  Doesn't matter.  I like looking at things (and buying sometimes) and Jackson does really well with it so it's not a huge deal...


I'm also busy because I just because an Independent Designer at Origami Owl Custom Jewelry!  If you haven't seen this jewelry you are missing out! It is so fun and totally customizable.  Whenever I get new stuff in I get so excited and need to get it out of the package ASAP and put away =) Have a look at my site, also if you want to order
www.lexingonlockets.origamiowl.com

My First Jewelry bar set up
Also if you want to host a party let me know! I am doing my first craft show this Saturday at Brannon Crossing in Nicholasville, KY so I'm trying to get ready for that as well!

Cooking cooking cooking... probably another stresser.  I volunteer to make a lot of things which I love ! But sometimes I overwhelm myself!

Side note: My brother-in-law Paul was in a car accident yesterday and has fractured a couple of bones including his C7 vertebrae. He seems to be doing ok but many prayers are appreciated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson is... 2???

Metopic Craniosynostosis

Baby Girls Nursery Reveal