3 pinterest fails and 3 AH-MAZINGS!

I have been having some epic pinterest fails lately, which is NOT the norm.  Most of the things I have made have been really good.  I guess the ones I have picked just have been bad choices. Here are some


photo-gallery.aspx.jpg


I guess I set myself up to fail for this one.  I am from KC and I am very particular about my BBQ Zesty Slow cooker BBQ chicken





Slow+Cooker+Hawaiian+Meatballs.jpg

Ok.  This wasn't a total fail.  It was pretty good, but the sauce was SO runny and I coudn't get it to thicken up using tricks.  Maybe someone else will have better luck? Hawaiian Meatballs







31d8253d08e1ec011c0b9aa077b83ec4.jpg

Summer chicken wraps. How amazing do these look?  These were an EPIC fail.  The thing that made it fail? A $7 jar of almond butter I had to get at whole foods.  NOT a good taste.


Want to know what's AMAZING?!?!



crispy-cheddar-chicken.jpg


Most likely you already have the ingredients.  Fast, easy, cheap, yummy!





8144860943.jpg







These were really good and were gone pretty fast at the Break the Fast we had at church. They were really rich and I would have preferred less butterscotch and more chocolate chips



salted-brown-butter-crispy-treats.jpg

If you haven't had browned butter anything you are missing out.  It is the secret to making some desserts EXTRA yummy!



Happy eating!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson is... 2???

Metopic Craniosynostosis

Baby Girls Nursery Reveal