P.R.B.B. (Pinterest Recipe board binge)

P.R.B.B. 
Pinterest Recipe board binge

My husband asked me randomly "What percentage of the recipes you have pinned on your recipe board have you actually made?"  I guessed 30%.  He thought it was more 3%.  

I'm sure most of you are like me and pin away and sometimes don't get to doing most of the things you have pinned.  I have made quite a few recipes and have even done of the cleaning tips.  One day, I hope to do the fun crafts on there too!

But starting last week I have decided to make at least but not limited to 1 recipe a week from my board. I'm also going to break up my boards into "Need to try", "Pinterest Fail" (Already have one of these) and "Recipes going in the books".

Now I have actually calculated how many I have made on my recipes board.  
I have 351 pins.  I have made 81.
That's 23%.  In your face husband! =)

Well I noticed while doing this that I have A LOT of desserts and drinks.  Also, a lot of pins that are websites to multiple recipes.  So I have a lot more to make than I think.

Last week I took on This Watermelon Bliss Dessert

watermelon-ice-cream-070814-th.jpg

This is what it is supposed to look like
Here is mine

I guess it wasn't technically a fail, but... it definitely wasn't a win

Of course it tasted good.  It's ice cream that is already made!

Probably won't make again. But if you decide to.  Get more than the pint recommended.  Also, they don't make just pistachio ice cream. So I got spumoni, scooped out the pistachio and added vanilla to it to get the amount I needed. Also, do it in a deep bowl!

Want to join me and checking things off of your pinterest to do list?

Comments

  1. I have a "nailed it" board that I add my crafts too that worked really well and will do again. The things that just fail terribly I just delete. no point keeping them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Drop us a line

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson is... 2???

Metopic Craniosynostosis

Baby Girls Nursery Reveal