1st hair cut. P.R.B.B. Holy goose egg. Coloring.

Jackson got his 1st hair cut 2 weeks ago.  It was a little too short for me because you could see his scars on his head but it has grown some and has grown on me also.  I now look back at his long shaggy, curly hair.  Holy Moly! He looked like he had a wig on! 


He did so well! I probably won't go back to the place again though because the experience while waiting for his hair cut was awful! Some mom holding down her 2 year old while he was screaming bloody murder about how he wanted to stop and go home and kicking and yelling at the barber stop, while she held him down also.  Plus it was $15 not including tax or tip! But he did get to sit in a cute air plane and held mostly still until the end when he was done.


This week a tried another recipe from my "recipes to try".  It was AWFUL! and it even had bacon in it! First off, you are supposed to cook noodles, reserve some water, drain noodles, and then add water back in.  Doesn't sound like a big deal, but then it says to add cheese? Cheese and water DON'T mix.  It was clumpy and just weird tasting.  The bacon couldn't even save it.



Jackson is such a stud I must say.  He was playing upstairs and started running to our bedroom when he tripped and fell and hit his head on the door frame.  He cried for a little but then was fun.  10 minutes later we see this HUGE goose egg... We tried icing it, which is pretty impossible with a 1 year old, I checked his pupils using PEARL.  Checked out.  IT went down about an hour later but holy dang.  What do you do when your kid smacks his million dollar head?? I think I handled it pretty well.





Jackson also had his first successful attempt at coloring! He didn't use try to eat the crayons and actually colored!! YAY! a new activity! 






Comments

  1. OH my goodness poor baby! I would cry! Ha you did handle it good! And what a cutie! Cutest little first haircut!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Drop us a line

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson is... 2???

Metopic Craniosynostosis

Baby Girls Nursery Reveal