What I LOVE about you!

The way your eyebrows express so much.  I'm pretty sure your right one has a mind of it's own.


When I'm coming down the stairs in the morning (if daddy has gotten up with you) and you see me, you get a HUGE grin and crawl over to the stairs to see me while screaming for joy!

Your giggle.  I love knowing the little things that make you laugh.  Peak a Boo.  You get so scared and you jump so high in the air and just laugh away.

How you can put a smile on ANYONES face.  You have a killer grin and the biggest cheeks that seem like they are going to pop!


When I go in to check on you before I go to bed you are in a completely different position! Sometimes 
stuck in the corner, sometimes with limbs sticking out the crib bars.


When I'm holding you and patting your back, you lay your head down on my shoulder and start patting my back.



When we lay you down to go to sleep (at night or a nap) you reach back for the blanket and pull it close to your face.

You are such a tough dude.  You bang your head, fall down, and smack your face all the time now.  Sometimes you cry for a couple of seconds before you are over it, and other times you don't cry at all and move on. 

You LOVE Scout.  You laugh at everything he does and usually want to be bothering him if he is near.  


After you wake up from sleeping you need to cuddle.  If I put you down, even to change your diaper, after I get you out of your crib you get so sad! 

When you are done eating you smack your hands together like your clapping, only the spoon of food is in between causing it to fly everywhere.  You usually time it PERFECTLY!


If I leave the room while you are looking at me, you scream and start crawling toward me saying "MAMA MAMA MAMA"


This little boy is such a sweet heart and a handful! I am so blessed to be his Mama!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson is... 2???

Metopic Craniosynostosis

Baby Girls Nursery Reveal